.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Basic common sense, updated as needed, regarding world news, local issues, and just general thoughts. Some may call these comments, (rants), CONSERVATIVE. I guess that means Conservatives HAVE common sense. But more importantly, these are MY thoughts. Not the lock-step rants of "my handlers". Basically this: AMERICAN. Patriotic. Conservative. Republican. Catholic. White. Not ashamed of any of it. No excuses. How do ya like them apples?

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Sorry Folks

To my comment section crowd, i.e. Chris aka Phred, J. Walker, and anonymous, I'm sorry but you guys get the blame for my blog going down. Maybe it was just a coincidence, but your three-way pissing contest just happened to coincide with the only trouble I've ever had with this blog.
After several attempts, I was able to get in and do some maintenance.
One of those fixes was to temporarily, (I hope) suspend the comment section.
While I appreciate respectful critiques of my words, when it comes right down to it, they are MY words, and MY thoughts...not yours. As the civil libertarians are so quick to remind us, "if you don't like the channel, change it". Well, if you don't like my blog, don't read it. If you disagree with what I've said, fine, tell me you disagree. But the broken record approach is just plain annoying. And PLEASE don't use my comments section as your own personal bitch forum complete with dick measuring contest.
Start a Bitch Forum Complete with Dick Measuring Contest blog if you want.
Sorry folks...like the New York Times and the Danish cartoon situation, I guess I just couldn't stand the heat...so I choose to take the pussy way out.
I'm just not publishing the damned things!
Perhaps at a later date we'll all be able to play nice again.
Until then, I hope you folks don't go through meaningful debate withdrawals.
No offence intended...I just gotta move on.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm gonna tell!!

C

28 February, 2006 07:31

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Kim Komando, America's Digital Goddess