.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Basic common sense, updated as needed, regarding world news, local issues, and just general thoughts. Some may call these comments, (rants), CONSERVATIVE. I guess that means Conservatives HAVE common sense. But more importantly, these are MY thoughts. Not the lock-step rants of "my handlers". Basically this: AMERICAN. Patriotic. Conservative. Republican. Catholic. White. Not ashamed of any of it. No excuses. How do ya like them apples?

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Will our NEXT President PLEASE skip the "poet" crap???


Or should I say, crappy "poet"?
Barely literate, crappy poet anyone?

Did this dolt purposely end sentences in prepositions, ("...inside of"),
or is she simply the product of a good ol' publik edjukayshun?
Yale anyone?
Robert Frost where are you when the nation truly needs you?

My LORD...what was this twit thinking?
Here, as my humble honor of The One, I submit...
(ohhh I do hope that it's "deeeeep" enough)...my entry into the Obamanicompoop essay contest.

I broke wind. For the wind is colorblind.
But not the wicked Katrina wind.
This was the wind of hate and racism.
And the foul stench of my wind was that of the Katrina wind.
But it was not. This was my wind.
And it's color was that of a thousand winds of color.
A diversity of wind and the colors of the rainbow shall never pass my cheeks.
For my cheeks are the cheeks of the white devil,
and wind from my cheeks is forever hot,
and bleak,
and poison.
But the wind that passes from The One
is all fragrant, all colors, all consuming in its aire.
And we, not me, are one...with The One.
He is of good.
Sniff...sniff the essence that is passed from the cheeks,
the brown cheeks,
of The One.
Brown is the color of all colors together.
But not white.
Praise the brown cheeks of The One,
and inhale deeply his passing wind.
His wind is never broken.
It is good.
His wind is that wind inside of.

God help us all.
-PRK


 
Kim Komando, America's Digital Goddess