.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Basic common sense, updated as needed, regarding world news, local issues, and just general thoughts. Some may call these comments, (rants), CONSERVATIVE. I guess that means Conservatives HAVE common sense. But more importantly, these are MY thoughts. Not the lock-step rants of "my handlers". Basically this: AMERICAN. Patriotic. Conservative. Republican. Catholic. White. Not ashamed of any of it. No excuses. How do ya like them apples?

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Bravo Jill - A Christian who cares!



From Burka-burka ----------->>> back to AMERICAN!



In sharp contrast to the ungrateful unchristian dhimmis who were RESCUED not "released" a few weeks ago, Jill Carroll comes out with class!
(She ain't bad lookin' either)!

Here are excerpts from her statement made after she was free and back in the hands of AMERICANS.
In the past few days, the U.S. military and officials have been extremely generous, and I am grateful for their help. Throughout this ordeal, many U.S. agencies have committed themselves to bringing me safely home.
Not quite the kind of statements that came out of the ungrateful ones who were RESCUED by the military as noted in my last post.
Here's another part...
Things that I was forced to say while captive are now being taken by some as an accurate reflection of my personal views. They are not. The people who kidnapped me and murdered Alan Enwiya are criminals, at best. They robbed Alan of his life and devastated his family. They put me, my family and my friends - all those around the world - who have prayed so fervently for my release - through a horrific experience. I was, and remain, deeply angry with the people who did this.
Remember folks, this woman was released only after being forced to lie about her country and it's leaders...and she has the class, and guts to tell us so.
Out of fear I said I wasn't threatened. In fact, I was threatened many times.
Also, at least two false statements about me have been widely aired: One, that I refused to travel and cooperate with the U.S. military and two, that I refused to discuss my captivity with U.S. officials. Again, neither statement is true.
Gutsy Jill...and good for you!
Thank you for making a statement.
Thank you for remembering your friend who was murdered.
Thank you for thanking the military...too few do...(just look at the last group of "Christians").
Your true Christianity has shown through.
Bravo Jill.

And...welcome home.



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And as expected, the media has dropped her like a hot potato. Yes they do show the occassional picture of her and her homecoming, but barely a word about her recanting the stuff that she said while in captivity. Praise for the military and the job they are doing just doesn't fit their agenda.

But what do I know, I'm a conservative.

05 April, 2006 13:56

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Kim Komando, America's Digital Goddess