.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Basic common sense, updated as needed, regarding world news, local issues, and just general thoughts. Some may call these comments, (rants), CONSERVATIVE. I guess that means Conservatives HAVE common sense. But more importantly, these are MY thoughts. Not the lock-step rants of "my handlers". Basically this: AMERICAN. Patriotic. Conservative. Republican. Catholic. White. Not ashamed of any of it. No excuses. How do ya like them apples?

Friday, March 03, 2006

This ISN'T easy...but I promised.


Jay Bennish,
Overland High School, Aurora, Colorado GEOGRAPHY "teacher".
(And apparent expert on the history of the Nazi Party and Capitalism).

Here's something I have to consider.
My dear mother, (GOD bless her soul - Peace Be Upon Her), always told me, and she was a great believer in this philosophy, "if you can't think of something good to say about someone, just don't say anything at all".

Also, I made a promise, that I would give up negative comments and disparaging remarks about people for the Lenten season.

So please, click below or copy/paste into your browser, http://www.9news.com/acm_news.aspx?
OSGNAME=KUSA&IKOBJECTID=b8298706-0abe-
421a-0116-75e16c449518&TEMPLATEID=0c76dce6
-ac1f-02d8-0047-c589c01ca7bf

Once you have read all about this "teacher"...and in light of my dear mother's advice, as well as my Lenten sacrifice, LOOK AT HIM!!!...and just imagine what I'm thinking!

So, for the next 40 days roughly, all I have to say about Mr. Bennish is.........................................

3 Comments:

Blogger MPH said...

Jay Bennish teacher ratings

04 March, 2006 07:21

 
Blogger Papa Chris said...

I would love to be on the same page on this one, but I listened to the entire tape last night. I saw a teacher inviting debate. The problem was that this teacher was not doing it in the correct forum. He attempeted to have political discussion in a geography class. He needs to stay on subject. I wonder how he treats students with opinions that conflict with his.

04 March, 2006 15:20

 
Blogger Papa Chris said...

I would love to be on the same page on this one, but I listened to the entire tape last night. I saw a teacher inviting debate. The problem was that this teacher was not doing it in the correct forum. He attempeted to have political discussion in a geography class. He needs to stay on subject. I wonder how he treats students with opinions that conflict with his.

04 March, 2006 15:20

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Kim Komando, America's Digital Goddess